Despite other reports that say other wise. No I'm not dead.

  • Joshua Hitchcock
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 16, 2009
      I got rear ended on my way to Coronet, just outside Napa. Tyrm, my roommate was in the truck with me. We are sore and cut up but not heavily injured. My truck was drivable from the scene while the other 2 cars that hit me were not. I want to thank Ali and Becca for coming to the hospital to get the cash box and money to run gate. I'm going to try to make it up on Saturday to step down from my office.

      Joshua J. Hitchcock
      or
      Captain Angus T. Murphy "Captain of the Gentleman’s Fortune, Grand Master of The Royal Society of Western Citizen for the Preservation of Shastan Fighting Techniques, & Constable of the Mist"

      -Despite the fact that my weapons and armor are in desperate need of repair, I blow the entire reward on ale and whores.
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 16, 2009
        Thank God we were worried.  Get beeter soon.
        Bethia and gang

        What do you mean rice can not be plaid? And no my food is not molesting you, it is just friendly.

        In Service
        Lady Bethia

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 16, 2009
          Sorry to hear about the accident.  Glad that you are okay.

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 17, 2009
            Glad you were not seriously injured - hope you feel better soon!

            -Solange

            On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 11:40 PM, sven gotfriedson <
            sven_gotfriedson@...> wrote:

            > Sorry to hear about the accident. Glad that you are okay.
            > Sven

            An it harm none,
            Do what thou will.
            -Blessed Be )O(