Re: [sca-west] Constabulary volunteers needed for October Crown.

  • Glenn
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 26, 2009
      I'd love to volunteer, but in the time I'll be there (Saturday morning through early evening), I'm going to have other demands on my time, unfortunately.

      Gwyn

      > Greetings Good Gentles,
      >
      > This is Ali, I'm the Constable in Charge for October Crown. As October Crown nears I find myself in need of volunteers. I need volunteers mainly for gate. Volunteers will not be expected to work more than two hours. Anyone interested in volunteering can reach me at pinkrabbit876@... .
      >

      > Many thanks,
      >
      > Ali
      > Alianora Of Prymrose

    • Matilda
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2009
        I will try to come by and do a shift when I am not in Muriel's Punishment Parade!

        YIS
        Matilda FitzRichard

        > > Greetings Good Gentles,
        > >
        > > This is Ali, I'm the Constable in Charge for October Crown. As October Crown nears I find myself in need of volunteers. I need volunteers mainly for gate. Volunteers will not be expected to work more than two hours. Anyone interested in volunteering can reach me at pinkrabbit876@ .
        > >

        > > Many thanks,
        > >
        > > Ali
        > > Alianora Of Prymrose

      • KELLEY HENRY
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2009
          For those that have not heard Sven will not be at Crown this weekend. I will be bringing the sunshade and cash box down in the morning on friday.

          E'tai'n