ducal

    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 1 12:10 AM
      Ok, who's doing what for Ducal? Do we have a CinC yet, etc?

    • Matilda
      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 29 10:53 PM
        I am hoping to show up early to mid afternoon on Friday (assuming Greyhound does not mess up like it did in 2011). I'll be going to Bardic in the evening, so I can help until then, also maybe Sat. AM.

        I still need to be made "official" having tried to get that done for a while.

        YIS
        Matilda FitzRichard of Lochaven