trying again

  • Lady Rosalyn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2009
      Hello all, I finally caught up on my emails and noticed that none of mine seem to have made it out.  My phone number has changed so if there is need to get a hold of me, 707-980-4060.  Thanks for reading :)

      and Sven can you please contact me either through phone or email? thanks :)
      YiS,Michiella (formally Rosalynde) Lost and Found

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2009
        I got it and will make note of it for future reference.
        Thank you,
        Sven
        Give me two hours and we all can have fun.