Re: [West Constables] People on this list

  • Aros of the green pants
    Message 1 of 45 , Jun 24, 2003
      I haven�t been around for too long, but I have to
      agree with Anastacia. The only reason I found out
      about this list was because I asked Alberic at twelfth
      night. It would be good to be able to keep more
      constables in the loop. We can still keep it set as
      restricted membership to insure security, just check
      people out before approving their membership. So I
      guess my vote is to run it like the other restricted
      lists (chivalry and the like): announce it to the
      populous, but be careful about who you approve.

      Aros

      --- Anastacia Grindstead <anastacia@...>

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • Michael Elkins
      Message 45 of 45 , Jun 9, 2008
        I will not be making A&S this go round. Finances are not allowing it.

        Volker

        Daniel Wagner <wulfstand@...> wrote:
        I will be working A&S. However, it'd be nice if I could skip Sunday, since there won't be much to do. Mainly the turning over of the L&F.

        Would anyone like to cover Sunday @ A&S for me?

        Who else will be there to help me, Fri & Sat?

        "Blessed Be all who enter here, for this land belongs to the free of the Heart, Mind, and Soul"