Re: [West Constables] Re: [sca-west] October Crown?

    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2009
      Okay Wulfy, I have you down tentivly for October crown.  I have someone else who is looking at that event to see if they can do it.  I should know soon.

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 19, 2009
        Well, I just got hired on for a new contract, so it looks like you will have to use your back up plan. I will be there to help at Gate- all day Saturday and likely Friday nite, but I can't get Friday off.

        Wulfy