Re: [sca-west] October Crown?

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2009
      Ok then, I guess that puts Oct Crown in my end, thereby barring a new contract or something, I can run it, or at least run Gate.

      I know the rangers there.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2009
        Okay Wulfy, I have you down tentivly for October crown.  I have someone else who is looking at that event to see if they can do it.  I should know soon.

        Ok then, I guess that puts Oct Crown in my end, thereby barring a new contract or something, I can run it, or at least run Gate.

        I know the rangers there.

        Wulfy

        I know it's early--but where is October Crown being held?

        Ed Levin Park, Milpitas
        Catherine Regina

      • wulfy95113
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 19, 2009
          Well, I just got hired on for a new contract, so it looks like you will have to use your back up plan. I will be there to help at Gate- all day Saturday and likely Friday nite, but I can't get Friday off.

          Wulfy