RE: [West Constables] People on this list

  • Anton Polander
    Message 1 of 45 , Jun 24, 2003
      Well not that my opinion really matters much but I think the list should
      only be for warranted constables. We should be able to discuss things
      without having to worry about Joe-SCA learking about and piping in about how
      he thought something was handled poorly or how so and so doesn't like a
      certain constable and he had better not come around his in campment again or
      else. I think those types of things should be handled face to face or via
      private e-mails. As for volunteers at events this site works great for
      getting directly to those warranted constables that can help doing things
      such as sitting the box at gate, fire watch, handling the critical issues
      that come up and all those other things that constables do that regular
      volunteers don't normally do. I know this group works great for that
      because when I was CIC I used this group and got enough support from the
      group to handle everything and then I got my regular volunteers from SCA
      West or on site.

      Just my .005 worth

      Anton

      Message 45 of 45 , Jun 9, 2008
        I will not be making A&S this go round. Finances are not allowing it.

        Volker

        Daniel Wagner <wulfstand@...> wrote:
        I will be working A&S. However, it'd be nice if I could skip Sunday, since there won't be much to do. Mainly the turning over of the L&F.

        Would anyone like to cover Sunday @ A&S for me?

        Who else will be there to help me, Fri & Sat?

        "Blessed Be all who enter here, for this land belongs to the free of the Heart, Mind, and Soul"