Re: [West Constables] A&S Collegium

    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 9 10:10 PM
      oh wow!!!  I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.  Take care of your self

      From: Daniel Wagner <wulfstand@sbcglobal .net>
      To: wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 9:08 AM

      Just to be clear, it's Collegium she's doing, I am doing A&S.

      Wulfy

      ____________ _________ _________ __
      From: sven_gotfriedson <sven_gotfriedson@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [West Constables] A&S Collegium
      To: wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, March 30, 2009, 12:56 PM

      Hey gang,
      Well it seems Collegium needs a cic. are there any senior Constables going to This event that can CiC. Shouldn't be to tuff. It's being held in Modesto at the Double tree Hotel on April 25-26, 2009.
      Autocrats: Vyncent atte Wodegate and Vittoria Aureli
      Class Coordinator: Her Royal Highness, Constantina von Ravenna
      Please let me know ASAP so I can let Her Royal Highness know.
      Thanks
      Sven Gotfriedson

    • KELLEY HENRY
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 10 7:44 AM

        Will you be at Dangled Tor Championship this weekend. We still have the Lost & Found from March Crown to hand over to you.

        E'tai'n

        Kelley Henry

        oh wow!!!  I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.  Take care of your self
        Sven

        ____________ _________ _________ __

        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 10 8:13 AM
          No, I'm going to Beestwood shire
          Just hold on to it and I'll get it from you at beltane.
          Thanks

          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 10 8:41 AM
            "Pain is Good. Pain is our Freind. Pain is a constant reminder of our time on earth- when Pain ends, so does Life. What does not kill us, makes us stronger*."

            Wulfy

            * and makes our dentists Yacht payments

            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 10 9:10 PM
              Thanks I actually did better after the root canel an I did the week before with the prelim dig thru and filling;-)