Re: [West Constables] A&S Collegium

    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 9, 2009
      Ok.  As for Beltane I am glad I am not CiC it.  I will be having oral surgery on the Monday before.  It is a prep for a cap over my root canel I had this week.
      Bethia

      What do you mean rice can not be plaid? And no my food is not molesting you, it is just friendly.

      In Service
      Lady Bethia

      From: sven_gotfriedson <sven_gotfriedson@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [West Constables] A&S Collegium
      To: wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, March 30, 2009, 12:56 PM

      Hey gang,
      Well it seems Collegium needs a cic. are there any senior Constables going to This event that can CiC. Shouldn't be to tuff. It's being held in Modesto at the Double tree Hotel on April 25-26, 2009.
      Autocrats: Vyncent atte Wodegate and Vittoria Aureli
      Class Coordinator: Her Royal Highness, Constantina von Ravenna
      Please let me know ASAP so I can let Her Royal Highness know.
      Thanks
      Sven Gotfriedson

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 9, 2009
        oh wow!!!  I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.  Take care of your self

        ____________ _________ _________ __

        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 10, 2009

          Will you be at Dangled Tor Championship this weekend. We still have the Lost & Found from March Crown to hand over to you.

          E'tai'n

          Kelley Henry

          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 10, 2009
            No, I'm going to Beestwood shire
            Just hold on to it and I'll get it from you at beltane.
            Thanks

            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 10, 2009
              "Pain is Good. Pain is our Freind. Pain is a constant reminder of our time on earth- when Pain ends, so does Life. What does not kill us, makes us stronger*."

              Wulfy

              * and makes our dentists Yacht payments

              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 10, 2009
                Thanks I actually did better after the root canel an I did the week before with the prelim dig thru and filling;-)