Re: [West Constables] Re:A&S Collegium

    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 31, 2009
      ahh well, shows what I know.  anyway yes it is the spring Occidentals.
      sven

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 8, 2009
        Okay Bethia, I have not  been able to find anyone else to do the event.  If you could please do it I would greatly appreciate it.  But after this you get a break.  I am going to go ahead and CiC Beltane.  I'm training a new constable to CiC.

         If there are any other constable out there that would like to train to CiC an event, Please contact me and I will arrange to get you trained, either by me or one of my other senior constables that I know will be volunteering soon:0).

        From: sven_gotfriedson <sven_gotfriedson@ yahoo.com>
        Subject: [West Constables] A&S Collegium
        To: wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Monday, March 30, 2009, 12:56 PM

        Hey gang,
        Well it seems Collegium needs a cic. are there any senior Constables going to This event that can CiC. Shouldn't be to tuff. It's being held in Modesto at the Double tree Hotel on April 25-26, 2009.
        Autocrats: Vyncent atte Wodegate and Vittoria Aureli
        Class Coordinator: Her Royal Highness, Constantina von Ravenna
        Please let me know ASAP so I can let Her Royal Highness know.
        Thanks
        Sven Gotfriedson

        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 8, 2009
          Just to be clear, it's Collegium she's doing, I am doing A&S.

          Okay Bethia, I have not  been able to find anyone else to do the event.  If you could please do it I would greatly appreciate it.  But after this you get a break.  I am going to go ahead and CiC Beltane.  I'm training a new constable to CiC.

           If there are any other constable out there that would like to train to CiC an event, Please contact me and I will arrange to get you trained, either by me or one of my other senior constables that I know will be volunteering soon:0).
          Sven

          ____________ _________ _________ __

          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 8, 2009
            yes
            Colligium april 24 -26th
            sven

            ________________________________
            Just to be clear, it's Collegium she's doing, I am doing A&S.

            Wulfy

            ____________ _________ _________ __

              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 9, 2009
                oh wow!!!  I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.  Take care of your self

                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 10, 2009

                  Will you be at Dangled Tor Championship this weekend. We still have the Lost & Found from March Crown to hand over to you.

                  E'tai'n

                  Kelley Henry

                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 10, 2009
                    No, I'm going to Beestwood shire
                    Just hold on to it and I'll get it from you at beltane.
                    Thanks

                    Message 9 of 13 , Apr 10, 2009
                      "Pain is Good. Pain is our Freind. Pain is a constant reminder of our time on earth- when Pain ends, so does Life. What does not kill us, makes us stronger*."

                      Wulfy

                      * and makes our dentists Yacht payments

                      Message 10 of 13 , Apr 10, 2009
                        Thanks I actually did better after the root canel an I did the week before with the prelim dig thru and filling;-)