Re: [West Constables] Let me try this again - Constable for Gate @ A&S Tournament

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 23, 2009
      Has anyone concidered picking this one up yet.  It sounds like a pretty hectic event. those A&S folks can get a little rowdy and unruley
      YIS
      Sven Gotfriedson
      CoW

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 23, 2009
        Ok, I'll do it. It's real close to me anyway, and I know the rangers there.

        ____________ _________ _________ __

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 23, 2009
          thank You Wulfy,  I'll mark you down in my book.  Is there anything that you think you may need?

          Ok, I'll do it. It's real close to me anyway, and I know the rangers there.

          Wulfy

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 23, 2009
            Nope, I'll have the autocrat's staff get me a table.

            thank You Wulfy,  I'll mark you down in my book.  Is there anything that you think you may need?
            Sven

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 23, 2009
              okay, sounds good. Thanks again.