Constable for Gate at A&S Tournament

  • Kimberly Sargen
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3 1:25 PM
      Since lots of lead time is good: Can someone handle gate at this event?

      June 12-14, Ed Levine Park, Milpitas

      Thanks!

      8)
      Veronica
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3 1:47 PM
        I can't find any information on this event.  can you please post some more infomation.

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3 2:02 PM
          If all you are asking for is someone to take care of the gate at ARE then I am box authorized and willing to drive down for the day.

          E'tai'n

          I can't find any information on this event.  can you please post some more infomation.
          Sven

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 3 2:12 PM
            This is Kingdom A&S in June.

            Sven, are you in need of someone to run Gate this weekend at the Archery & Rapier Collegium.  E'tai'n is asking about that, as she is Box autherized.

            Volker

            "Blessed Be all who enter here, for this land belongs to the free of the Heart, Mind, and Soul"

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 3 2:27 PM
              Yes I am, I am not sure if there is a site fee but if there is then I will need a good box constable.
              E'tai'n if you are willing and were even kinda thinking of going, then yes I would greatly appreciate it.