Fw: March 7th - Constable Needed

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2009
      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: "lizabeth.workman@..." <lizabeth.workman@...>
      To: constable@...
      Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2009 8:53:59 AM
      Subject: March 7th - Constable Needed

      Hi

      I am sorry for the late notice, but suddenly realized I do not have a constable for the WK Archery, Rapier, Equestrian Collegium?
      Is there any one you know who could help?

      Please let me know

      LW

      (Zinaida )

      Lizabeth Workman
      Sales Program Analyst
      Credit & Collection
      Desk : 439-2128
      Cell : 252-4275

      "The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."

      � Albert Einstein

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2009
        is there anyone out there that can take this one?  My daughters 18th b-day is this weekend if I miss it she will be very very disappointed.
        Sven
        CoW

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2009
          Is it just gate that you need someone for or a registered constible??

          E'tai'n

          Kelley Henry