Re: [West Constables] Everyone about March Crown

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 25, 2009
      Cool.  If you can take the evening night part I'll take the day that would be great.
      Bethia

      What do you mean rice can not be plaid? And no my food is not molesting you, it is just friendly.

      In Service
      Lady Bethia

      My plan is to arrive early in Firday and I can be in charge of Gate for you on Friday.
      Wulfy

      From: Stephen Tripp <stephentripp@ mac.com>
      To: wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, February 23, 2009, 12:04 PM

      You can count on me arriving at some point Friday. It's still a
      little too far out to say exactly when, but I'm shooting for mid-
      afternoon.
      Edric