Everyone about March Crown

  • Susan BW
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 23, 2009
      Greetings everyone.
      I will be the CiC for March Crown and I would like a heads up on who to
      expect some help from.
      Thanks bunches everyone.
      Bethia
    • Stephen Tripp
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 23, 2009
        You can count on me arriving at some point Friday. It's still a
        little too far out to say exactly when, but I'm shooting for mid-
        afternoon.
        Edric

        On Feb 23, 2009, at 12:01 PM, Susan BW wrote:

        > Greetings everyone.
        > I will be the CiC for March Crown and I would like a heads up on
        > who to
        > expect some help from.
        > Thanks bunches everyone.
        > Bethia

      • Michael Elkins
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 23, 2009
          "Blessed Be all who enter here, for this land belongs to the free of the Heart, Mind, and Soul"

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 23, 2009
            I of course shall be there, but may be a little to busy...lol  I only have a few hats to wear that weekend.  But please, if you can help out, let Bethia know.  It always makes it easier if the CiC knows who will be there and able to help out.

            Volker

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 23, 2009
              Great thanks.
              Bethia

              What do you mean rice can not be plaid? And no my food is not molesting you, it is just friendly.

              In Service
              Lady Bethia

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 24, 2009
                My plan is to arrive early in Firday and I can be in charge of Gate for you on Friday.

                What do you mean rice can not be plaid? And no my food is not molesting you, it is just friendly.

                In Service
                Lady Bethia

                You can count on me arriving at some point Friday. It's still a
                little too far out to say exactly when, but I'm shooting for mid-
                afternoon.
                Edric

                On Feb 23, 2009, at 12:01 PM, Susan BW wrote:

                > Greetings everyone.
                > I will be the CiC for March Crown and I would like a heads up on
                > who to
                > expect some help from.
                > Thanks bunches everyone.
                > Bethia

              • Carrick McBrian
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 24, 2009
                  I should be there Friday night and will be available to help out.

                  Your's in*sanity,
                  Carrick McBrian O'Bedlam

                  "Honor is something you are. You either have it or you don't, you are born with it. Valor is choice."

                  "I like my women like I like my coffee; cold, dark, and bitter."
                • Ivan Ivanovitch Serebrenikov
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 24, 2009
                    I honestly don't know when or if I'll be there, finances being what
                    they are. However, If I can be I will be. And if I am then I will help
                    where I can.

                    -Ivan

                    --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "Susan BW" <lady_bethia@...> wrote:

                    > Greetings everyone.
                    > I will be the CiC for March Crown and I would like a heads up on who to
                    > expect some help from.
                    > Thanks bunches everyone.
                    > Bethia

                      My plan is to arrive early in Firday and I can be in charge of Gate for you on Friday.
                      Wulfy