People on this list

  • revchewie
    Message 1 of 45 , Jun 24, 2003
      It was mentioned to me recently that perhaps I should have publicized
      this list a bit more. Of course, just about anything would be "more"
      than I did. I pretty much just talked to Wulfstan and Gwyn (as Mists
      and Kingdom constables at the time) to see who they thought it'd be
      appropriate to invite.

      Anyone have a problem with me putting the existence of this list on
      the West List? Or do you think we should keep it our little secret? <grin>

      If I haven't heard any negatives in the next few days, I'll go ahead
      and put it up on the West List for constables and those interested.

      Your humble servant,
      Christophe
    • Michael Elkins
      Message 45 of 45 , Jun 9, 2008
        I will not be making A&S this go round. Finances are not allowing it.

        Volker

        Daniel Wagner <wulfstand@...> wrote:
        I will be working A&S. However, it'd be nice if I could skip Sunday, since there won't be much to do. Mainly the turning over of the L&F.

        Would anyone like to cover Sunday @ A&S for me?

        Who else will be there to help me, Fri & Sat?

        "Blessed Be all who enter here, for this land belongs to the free of the Heart, Mind, and Soul"