Fall Coronet and Mists Bardic

  • Joshua Hitchcock
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2008
      I want to know if there are any rookies who would like to help me run box at
      Fall Coronet on the 17th, 18th, & 19th in Tres Pinos. To take on this
      responsibility all I ask is that you are box warranted and have a good attitude.

      On a another note I REALLY need someone to handle the Mists Bardic feast on the 8th of November. I'm contractually obligated to perform that weekend in Fresno. It's a one day event in Santa Clara. Please contact me ASAP

      Joshua J. Hitchcock
      or
      Captain Angus T. Murphy "Captain of the Gentleman’s Fortune, & Constable of the Mist"

      Look to the skies for a vindicator.
    • The MOMstable
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2008
        I can probably do Mists Bardic, since I'll be there anyway.

        Na'arah
        The Momstable

        I want to know if there are any rookies who would like to help me run box at
        Fall Coronet on the 17th, 18th, & 19th in Tres Pinos. To take on this
        responsibility all I ask is that you are box warranted and have a good attitude.

        On a another note I REALLY need someone to handle the Mists Bardic feast on the 8th of November. I'm contractually obligated to perform that weekend in Fresno. It's a one day event in Santa Clara. Please contact me ASAP

        Joshua J. Hitchcock
        or
        Captain Angus T. Murphy "Captain of the Gentleman�s Fortune, & Constable of the Mist"

        Look to the skies for a vindicator.

      • Ivan Ivanovitch Serebrenikov
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 15, 2008
          Can't help with Mists Coronet, but Cynaguan... Well thats something
          else entirely.

          I'm gonna do my best to be there (assuming Donner's not snowed in)
          and the money gods are kind.

          -Ivan

          (current out-of-work courier)