Looking for a Co Cic for Mists Fall Coronet

  • Joshua Hitchcock
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2008
      I want to know if there are any rookies who would like to help me run box at Fall Coronet on the 17th, 18th, & 19th in Tres Pinos. To take on this responsibility all I ask is that you are box warranted and have a good attitude.

      Joshua J. Hitchcock
      or
      Captain Angus T. Murphy "Constable of the Mist"

      Barwench! Two chocolate milks for me and my friend here...And put then in a dirty glass