Oct crown

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 11, 2008
      Does anyone want to be C-inC for this event?

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 30, 2008
        So, no one wants to be C-in-C, Ok. However, is anyone close and so can be before opening with a clipboard and a couple waivers, just in case?

      • Stephen Tripp
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 30, 2008
          If you no one else pipes up, I'll try to be there, but I'm at least an
          hour from the site, probably a bit more.
          I was planning on being on site near opening anyway, but if you want me
          there before hand, let me know, and I'll try my hardest to do that.
          Edric

          On Sep 30, 2008, at 10:53 AM, Daniel Wagner wrote:

          > So, no one wants to be C-in-C, Ok. However, is anyone close and so can
          > be before opening with a clipboard and a couple waivers, just in case?
          >
          > Wulfy

        • Michael Elkins
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 30, 2008
            I will not be leaving Sacramento until around 1pm.  So, I have no idea what time I will be on site.  But, I will check in and see what I can do...but I need to set up the camp first before going on duty of any kind.

            YIS
            Volker

            "Blessed Be all who enter here, for this land belongs to the free of the Heart, Mind, and Soul"

            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 30, 2008
              Yes, please. You're fairly close as those thinsg go.

              If you no one else pipes up, I'll try to be there, but I'm at least an
              hour from the site, probably a bit more.
              I was planning on being on site near opening anyway, but if you want me
              there before hand, let me know, and I'll try my hardest to do that.
              Edric

              On Sep 30, 2008, at 10:53 AM, Daniel Wagner wrote:

              > So, no one wants to be C-in-C, Ok. However, is anyone close and so can
              > be before opening with a clipboard and a couple waivers, just in case?
              >
              > Wulfy

            • Larry McCoy
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 30, 2008
                Daniel Wagner wrote:
                > Yes, please. You're fairly close as those thinsg go.

                I can be there first thing on Friday.
                Would like to be relieved as soon as possible, since I'm not "recovered
                fully", and still on drugs that affect me adversely.

                Sir Trelaine.
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 30, 2008
                  Excellent!  But take it easy.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 30, 2008
                    Daniel Wagner wrote:
                    > Excellent! But take it easy.

                    Not a prob,,
                    Did I get cleared for cash box???
                    Never heard anything back.
                    and who do I check with for the box, and seed money if I am?

                    Trelaine
                  • Ginni Morgan
                    Message 9 of 10 , Sep 30, 2008
                      Trelaine

                      I believe that I added you to the constable/exchequer list last spring. However, you SHOULD check with the current Kingdom Exchequer (Catherine of Wessex) at exchequer@...

                      Gwenhwyfaer

                      Message 10 of 10 , Sep 30, 2008
                        Yes, you are. You could ask the current Kingdom Exch, or just bring change for a $20, since you should not be there for very long. I am just concerned about how long it is going to take me to get there, what with traffic and all.
                        Wulfy