RE: [West Constables] Lost and Found

  • Darlene Cullor
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 3, 2008
      I meant to post this earlier but we thought we knew who's it might belong
      to, a Red backpack first aid supplies in it were turned in to Countess Eilis
      at Purgatorio, I made a couple calls and it turns out that it didn't belong
      to who we thought it might.

      So, someone is missing a nice first aid kit in a red nylon backpack that
      says America First on the front. And they should email Countess Eilis about
      it at baroness_eilis@...

      Thanks,

      Viscountess Bianca