Looking for...

  • Lady Rosalyn
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 29, 2008
      Greetings!

      Have you items that you have found at an event? Have you lost items at an event? Please contact me (email or phone is fine)! I would like to assist all items in finding their way home! And please cross-post as needed! Thank you!

      YiS
      Lady Rosalyn
      Kingdom Lost and Found
      916-308-8998
    • Darlene Cullor
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 3, 2008
        I meant to post this earlier but we thought we knew who's it might belong
        to, a Red backpack first aid supplies in it were turned in to Countess Eilis
        at Purgatorio, I made a couple calls and it turns out that it didn't belong
        to who we thought it might.

        So, someone is missing a nice first aid kit in a red nylon backpack that
        says America First on the front. And they should email Countess Eilis about
        it at baroness_eilis@...

        Thanks,

        Viscountess Bianca