Re: [West Constables] new senior

  • david williamson
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 2008
      Well done Volker.

      Welcome to the Club, Guild, Associate, no I got it.  Welcome to the
      Posse.

      "Lytsarskaya Tchest."

      Ivan Ivanovich

        Volker von dem Walde is now officialy a Senior Constable.

        Congrats!

        Wulfstan, High Constable.

        "Blessed Be all who enter here, for this land belongs to the free of the Heart, Mind, and Soul"

      • The MOMstable
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 2, 2008
          Please,

          that would be the Family.  Or perhaps welcome to the grown ups table. (if your family celebrations were anything like mine, getting admitted to the grown up table was a real event.  And then you were immediately bored with the conversation and found yourself wishing to be back at the kids table)

          Momstable

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 2, 2008
            True, what can I say.  Tradition.

            We can all dance on the roof, while trying to play various stringed instruments.

            "Lytsarskaya Tchest."
            Ivan Ivanovich

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 4, 2008
              Congrats Volker, well done.  tell your wife sorry from us all.  She just became a constable widow

               YIS
              Sven Gotfriedson
              In service to others do we set ourselves free.