How was the War?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2008
      Bethia? Anyone?

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 20, 2008
        The war was fine.  Had a good time work my a*** off.  Did 20+ hours of gate duty because there were no normal west constables.  Had lots of help on Thursday but not really any fri thru sat.
        No major problems and the site was great.  I think I may end up helping with gate next year too even though it will be there turn.  Was talking with local Senechal who is trying to sponsor it next year.  He want me to handle gate.  Sorry I have been off line for about 2 weeks been busy.
        Sincerely Bethia

        What do you mean rice can not be plaid? And no my food is not molesting you, it is just friendly.

        In Service
        Lady Bethia

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 20, 2008
          We have never had any *normal* West Constables. <g>

          Susan Burch-Williamson <lady_bethia@...> wrote: The war was fine. Had a good time work my a*** off. Did 20+ hours of gate duty because there were no normal west constables. Had lots of help on Thursday but not really any fri thru sat.