June crown

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9 9:26 AM
      Remember folks. I will not be there. My company is sending me into the Deep South for a week.

      Be kind and helpful to Volker, who will be CinC. Everyone pitch in, OK?

      Ginni, make sure Volker gets the funds, unless you are arriving early and can bring them yourself.

      Thanks!

      Wulfstan, High Constable

    • Lady Rosalyn
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 12 1:51 PM
        With June Crown around the corner and it being in Sacramento County, I have come across some information regarding booths for vendors and such. Apparently it is required by Sacramento County law to have a fire extinguisher in each booth. I am wondering if this applies to us or not. I am looking for more information now, but if anyone else already has it, please let me know! Thank you!

        Lady Rosalyn

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 12 2:25 PM
          Only for vendors that cook food or have electricity to their booth. And, I am not sure if this applies to us or only to "fairs' and such. But it could. I am "cc"ing this to the west kingdom merchant coord just in case we have any "vendors" that fit.
          Wulfstan, High Constable.

          Lady Rosalyn <livelikeiamdying@...> wrote:
          With June Crown around the corner and it being in Sacramento County, I have come across some information regarding booths for vendors and such. Apparently it is required by Sacramento County law to have a fire extinguisher in each booth. I am wondering if this applies to us or not. I am looking for more information now, but if anyone else already has it, please let me know! Thank you!

          Lady Rosalyn

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Larry McCoy
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 12 6:16 PM
            Lady Rosalyn wrote:

            >With June Crown around the corner and it being in Sacramento County, I have come across some information regarding booths for vendors and such. Apparently it is required by Sacramento County law to have a fire extinguisher in each booth. I am wondering if this applies to us or not. I am looking for more information now, but if anyone else already has it, please let me know! Thank you!
            >
            >Lady Rosalyn

            Being that mundane law trumps SCA rules, I surmise that it'd be a good
            thing for each vendor to have a FE in their booth.
            Even so, as dry as everything is, and with the hot weather and winds to
            boot, it couldn't hurt.

            Trelaine