Re: [sca-west] Purgatorio Coronation

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2008
      OK, do I have a volunteer to be C-in-C? I plan on being there.
      Wulfy

      Andrea Dutton <ladyawrabella@...> wrote:
      August 22-24
      Purgatorio Coronation
      Barony of Darkwood, Tres Pinos, Ca
      Please join their most Royal Majesties Titus and Eilis in welcoming their heirs to the thrones of the Kingdom of the West. The weekend will be filled with many actives, including archery, equestrian, brewing, arts & science, and much more. The Brewers' Guild competition is for refreshing drinks, this includes alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks, etc. Wooden Spoon competition will be held in the Wolfscarin sunshade (blue and white) wing. The competition will be - Quench your Thirst- any thirst quenching beverage alcoholic or non- alcohol, any SCA time period. There will be equestrian actives throughout the event. Each stall used will cost $12.00 per night, payable at the event. There is potable water on site for both animals and humans. See below for Equestrian Coordinators contact information. The West Archery Champion competition will include target and combat archery. Merchants please contact Merchant Coordinator for reservations and
      information. Stay tuned to SCA-West for more information.
      Site Information: San Benito Fairgrounds/ Balodo Park , 9000 Airline Hwy, Tres Pinos, CA 95075. Site opens BY Noon Friday and closes 4pm Sunday. Quiet time is 10pm.
      Site Fee: $10 for adults plus $3.00 for non members and $5 for children plus $3.00 for non members. RVs are $15 per night payable on site. Please make checks payable to “SCA, Inc- West Kingdom”
      Autocrat: Arabella McQuharg (Andrea Dutton),1461 Line St /Hollister,Ca 95023 / 831-638-1000, please leave message, no calls after 10pm / ladyawrabella@... Please put PURG in subject line.
      Merchant Coordinator: Lady Elsbeth Cameron intellectkeep@...
      Equestrian Coordinators - Zinaida Or'Shinaia deliriumskid@... or Juliana of Avon for equestrian@....
      Directions: From North: Take 101 S to Hwy 25 and go East. Turn left at the first stop light onto Hwy 156 and go south again. Turn left at the 4 way signal onto Union Rd. Follow the directions below once on Union. From the West: Take you best route to I-5 and Hwy 152, 4 miles south of Santa Nella, continue 26.4 miles and turn left on Hwy 156, continue to Union Rd and follow directions from north. From South: Take Hwy 156 (San Juan Bautista) exit and bear right. Stay on this road past San Juan Bautista . Turn right at the signal onto Union. Continue on Union, winding around the outskirts of Hollister, to the 4-way stop at Hwy 25/Airline Hwy. Turn right and continue past Tres Pinos to Bolado Park (San Benito Fairgrounds). Use the second entrance to get to the site.