OK dumb question...

  • Ivan Ivanovitch Serebrenikov
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2008
      I'm constabling V.D.O.G. next week.

      Run me through what I'm to bring and what the Autocrat (me mom) are to
      bring?

      Oh... Will the forms I got from the files ection on this group do?

      -Ivan
      775-356-5806
      Message 2 of 3 , May 29, 2008
        VDOG?

        Anyway, the Constable brings the cash box, pens, and the clipboards & waivers.Yes, the waivers here are fine. You need to talk to the Autocrat- they may have: table, sunshade, chairs. Or you may have to bring them. Or they may be already at the site.

        Ivan Ivanovitch Serebrenikov <adian@...> wrote: I'm constabling V.D.O.G. next week.

        Run me through what I'm to bring and what the Autocrat (me mom) are to
        bring?

        Oh... Will the forms I got from the files ection on this group do?

        -Ivan
        775-356-5806

      • Joshua Hitchcock
        Message 3 of 3 , May 30, 2008
          You should also talk to the Exchequer about getting
          gate start-up money.

          Joshua J. Hitchcock
          or
          Captain Angus T. Murphy "Captain of the GentlemanÂ’s Fortune, & Constable of the Mist"
          (a.k.a. The artist formerly know as Mc Stagger)

          In brightest day, in blackest night,
          No evil shall escape my sight.
          Let those who worship evil's might,
          Beware my power...Green Lantern's light!