Re: [sca-west] Re: Auto-Vent

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2008
      Good idea. We actually have a few from a decade ago when Hal was Constable. Maybe I should get some more printed.

      What does everyone else think?
      Wulfy

      Lady Rosalyn <livelikeiamdying@...> wrote:
      maybe we should look at a standardized "ticket" so to
      speak that can be filled out by a constable and place
      on the car. if you would like i could draft something
      up.
      rosalyn

    • Lady Rosalyn
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2008
        Greetings!

        I would like to know who is going to Beltane and who
        plans on volunteering for the various Constabulary
        duties. Please respond to me privately. Thank you!!!

        YiS,
        Lady Rosalyn
        CiC of Beltane

        Be a better friend, newshound, and