Re: Constable Duties

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2008
      Join the WKConstabulary Yahoo group (see the CC). Read the files there.

      Work with me or one of the Principality Constables for Gate & Firewatch duty.

      Does that help?

      Don Roberts <derobertsjr@...> wrote:
      M’Lord

      Having a desire to take my role as Constable more seriously could you provide me with any information that is necessary or otherwise dutiful for me to have?

      Don Roberts

      Constable
      Pavlok Gorod