greetings

  • Saris d`Vinn Vaughn Lane
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2002
      Greetings my fellow constables. Just by way of saying hello out there (much as Fearghus has done) I am simply posting.

      Lord Saris d`Vinn Vaughn Lane
      Constable of Southern Shores
      Senior Constable

    • Lady Kateryn de Ver
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2002
        Hello Everyone,

        I think this list was a wonderful idea! Al and I are finally on it -
        in case you don't know who we are, I am a Sr. Constable (for quite a
        while now, and currently the WK Chatelaine), and my hubby, Alberic
        Wolf, is the Cynaguan Constable who will be stepping up to Kingdom at
        12th night. Fearghus McArt will be stepping in as Cynaguan Constable
        at that time. (It is a shame that Wulfstan is no longer on the list,
        but from what I understand, he is stepping down, and I don't remember
        the name of his replacement.)

        (The reason Al and I had not joined earlier, is that we simply did
        not know of it's existence - then were not sure what it was called -
        we actually had to search by hand through all 1393 yahoo group lists
        to find it - it was listed on the last page - knew we should have
        started at the other end....DARN!)

        There is a lot that will/may be changing in the near future for the
        Kingdom, and of course, each principality - some of these are tougher
        actions for minors found drunk/drinking at events (per the Kingdom
        Seneschale) and the changes due to the implementation of the NMS -
        regardless of whether or not you are for it, it will be a major
        change to our gates!) Gwyn is working on new sign-up forms - not
        really sure why as our current forms are better for the NMS anyway!

        Anything constabulary-wise you would like to discuss?

        Kate
        (Lady Kateryn de Ver)