La Prova Dura Gate help

  • Mark Smith
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4, 2008
      I have most of gate handled at this point in time but I do need some
      volunteers for fill in times for La Prova Dura. I need a few people
      who are planning on attending this event to give me an hour or two
      here or there. We do have a schedule and if you want to help I'll send
      you an invite to participate in the schedule. I relay need a couple of
      cash constables in particular for Friday Late eave as I will be
      fighting the next day and could use a few hours of sleep if possible.

      Thank yous in advance to those that can help me.

      Maghnus mac an Ghabhann
    • Ginni Morgan
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 4, 2008
        I can work Friday evening, but not late as I will have been up since 5am or earlier. Even exchequers can make mistakes under those circumstances. If you can get someone from earlier in the evening to trade for a late night shift, I'd be happy to help out around dinnertime or early evening.

        Gwenhwyfaer
        Kingdom Exchequer

        >>> Mark Smith <maghnusghabhann@...> 4/4/08 6:53 AM >>>
        I have most of gate handled at this point in time but I do need some
        volunteers for fill in times for La Prova Dura. I need a few people
        who are planning on attending this event to give me an hour or two
        here or there. We do have a schedule and if you want to help I'll send
        you an invite to participate in the schedule. I relay need a couple of
        cash constables in particular for Friday Late eave as I will be
        fighting the next day and could use a few hours of sleep if possible.

        Thank yous in advance to those that can help me.

        Maghnus mac an Ghabhann

      • Michael Elkins
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 4, 2008
          Gwenhwyfaer

          Me and E'tain have put our name up, if you could finish getting he warranted, that would help

          Volker

          Ginni Morgan <Ginni.Morgan@...> wrote:
          I can work Friday evening, but not late as I will have been up since 5am or earlier. Even exchequers can make mistakes under those circumstances. If you can get someone from earlier in the evening to trade for a late night shift, I'd be happy to help out around dinnertime or early evening.

          Gwenhwyfaer
          Kingdom Exchequer

          >>> Mark Smith <maghnusghabhann@...> 4/4/08 6:53 AM >>>
          I have most of gate handled at this point in time but I do need some
          volunteers for fill in times for La Prova Dura. I need a few people
          who are planning on attending this event to give me an hour or two
          here or there. We do have a schedule and if you want to help I'll send
          you an invite to participate in the schedule. I relay need a couple of
          cash constables in particular for Friday Late eave as I will be
          fighting the next day and could use a few hours of sleep if possible.

          Thank yous in advance to those that can help me.

          Maghnus mac an Ghabhann

          "Blessed Be all who enter here, for this land belongs to the free of the Heart, Mind, and Soul"

        • Ginni Morgan
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 4, 2008
            Next week. I told her yesterday that I'll be working on the warrant list next week. I'm ALMOST done with the Kingdom Domesday report.

            Gwen

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 4, 2008
              Ahh...was not aware of that...lol

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 4, 2008
                Volker, you are warranted for Gate cashbox. I have listed you, and all your stuff hs been rcvd and sent on. Indeed, we are waiting for a list from the Lady Exchequer of her staff that are warranted and more importantly capable of doing Gate cashbox, but you don't need to wait for that. Nor does anyone I listed here as warranted. In other words- the below folks are OK, but we have more we expect to list.

                The below are warranted unless you see "Need to submit...." in which case see the end.
                I now have warrants for:
                > Macha ni Fheaighus (sp?) s
                > Angus McStagger (Mists Constable)
                > Danae FitzRoberts called Hobbit
                > Achmed the Wanderer
                > Johann von Drachenfels
                >
                > Susannah of Ely
                > Volker
                > Maghnus
                > Edric
                > Abu S.Malik etc <g>
                > >
                > I have got info but not the actual warrant (which may be on file)
                from
                > The Momstable & Jared.
                > Becca
                >
                > I have confirmed that
                > Gwyn ,Flieg & Bethia are warranted .
                >
                > Ginni Morgan wrote: Current list of warranted Deputy
                Exchequer/Cashiers for gate duty:

                > Local Group SCA Name Mundane Name
                > Mists Letitia de Scotia Valerie Frazier
                > Mists Felicia Margerye Amondesham Amy Margaret Bodine
                > Mists Sarra Peller Sharon Kidder
                > Mists Kristin Eriksdottir Kristin Tripp
                > Mists Willeam Grenetrewis Paul Warnock
                > Marches Kyla Silvertongue Lori Metheny
                > Cynagua Ivan Ivanovitch Serebrenikov Sean Karp
                > Cynagua Brumhilde Hildebrand Deborah P. Fowler
                >

                > The following people need to submit the requested supporting
                documentation:

                > Local Group SCA Name Mundane Name
                > Cynagua Rosalin Costa Melisa White
                > Cynagua Brendan Cullain Brian Fancher
                > Mists ? Alicia Rutherford

                Some may still need to get all their paperwork in. So, if you are listed above as "need to submit the supporting docs" then you are provisionally warranted, but don;t go being all in charge by yourself until you get an OK from me or Ginni.

                Michael Elkins <wisegoldendragon@...> wrote: Ahh...was not aware of that...lol

                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 6, 2008
                  Just to repeat:

                  Daniel Wagner <wulfstand@...> wrote: . Indeed, we are waiting for a list from the Lady Exchequer of her staff that cashbox, but you don't need to wait for that. Nor does anyone I listed here as warranted. In other words- the below folks are OK, but we have more we expect to list.

                  The below are warranted unless you see "Need to submit...." in which case see the end.
                  I now have warrants for:
                  > Macha ni Fheaighus (sp?) s
                  > Angus McStagger (Mists Constable)
                  > Danae FitzRoberts called Hobbit
                  > Achmed the Wanderer
                  > Johann von Drachenfels
                  >
                  > Susannah of Ely
                  > Volker
                  > Maghnus
                  > Edric
                  > Abu S.Malik etc <g>
                  > >
                  > I have got info but not the actual warrant (which may be on file)
                  from
                  > The Momstable & Jared.
                  > Becca
                  >
                  > I have confirmed that
                  > Gwyn ,Flieg & Bethia are warranted .
                  >
                  > Ginni Morgan wrote: Current list of warranted Deputy
                  Exchequer/Cashiers for gate duty:

                  > Local Group SCA Name Mundane Name
                  > Mists Letitia de Scotia Valerie Frazier
                  > Mists Felicia Margerye Amondesham Amy Margaret Bodine
                  > Mists Sarra Peller Sharon Kidder
                  > Mists Kristin Eriksdottir Kristin Tripp
                  > Mists Willeam Grenetrewis Paul Warnock
                  > Marches Kyla Silvertongue Lori Metheny
                  > Cynagua Ivan Ivanovitch Serebrenikov Sean Karp
                  > Cynagua Brumhilde Hildebrand Deborah P. Fowler
                  >

                  > The following people need to submit the requested supporting
                  documentation:

                  > Local Group SCA Name Mundane Name
                  > Cynagua Rosalin Costa Melisa White
                  > Cynagua Brendan Cullain Brian Fancher
                  > Mists ? Alicia Rutherford

                  Some may still need to get all their paperwork in. So, if you are listed above as "need to submit the supporting docs" then you are provisionally warranted, but don;t go being all in charge by yourself until you get an OK from me or Ginni.

                • Kim Gallagher
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 7, 2008
                    Wulfy,

                    You will be getting mine anytime now, I filled it out with all the proper
                    attachments and turned it in this weekend.

                    Thank you,

                    Micheila

                    _____