Re: [West Constables] lost & found from 12th nite

  • The MOMstable
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31 2:28 PM
      For what it's worth, I'm the lady in question trying to find the blue
      velvet tunic (which Aidan look adorable in). I already checked with
      Angus. He doesn't have the 12th Night lost and found.

      Na'arah
      The Momstable

      --- wulfy95113 <wulfstand@...> wrote:

      > From SCA-West
      > Greetings all-
      >
      > We've checked with Wulfstan- (who had already left 12th night at the
      > time I, as
      > autocrat was trying to figure out what to do with a room full of
      > lost and
      > found.)
      >
      > we've checked with McStagger, who was briefly talked to when we were
      > trying to
      > find Wulfstan.
      >
      > We haven't talked to Bethia..(no e-mail address)
      >
      > but somewhere is a room full of 12th night stuff- taken by 2 ladies
      > and loaded
      > into their cars from the San Jose site.
      >
      > Help! We are especially trying to find a blue velvet tunic that I
      > put into the
      > lost and found, and the owner is eager to get back.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Linda of the Lakelands

      OMG, Sweet deal for Yahoo! users/friends:Get A Month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. W00t