lost & found from 12th nite

  • wulfy95113
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31 2:23 PM
      From SCA-West
      Greetings all-

      We've checked with Wulfstan- (who had already left 12th night at the
      time I, as
      autocrat was trying to figure out what to do with a room full of
      lost and
      found.)

      we've checked with McStagger, who was briefly talked to when we were
      trying to
      find Wulfstan.

      We haven't talked to Bethia..(no e-mail address)

      but somewhere is a room full of 12th night stuff- taken by 2 ladies
      and loaded
      into their cars from the San Jose site.

      Help! We are especially trying to find a blue velvet tunic that I
      put into the
      lost and found, and the owner is eager to get back.

      Thanks

      Linda of the Lakelands
    • The MOMstable
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31 2:28 PM
        For what it's worth, I'm the lady in question trying to find the blue
        velvet tunic (which Aidan look adorable in). I already checked with
        Angus. He doesn't have the 12th Night lost and found.

        Na'arah
        The Momstable

        --- wulfy95113 <wulfstand@...> wrote:

        > From SCA-West
        > Greetings all-
        >
        > We've checked with Wulfstan- (who had already left 12th night at the
        > time I, as
        > autocrat was trying to figure out what to do with a room full of
        > lost and
        > found.)
        >
        > we've checked with McStagger, who was briefly talked to when we were
        > trying to
        > find Wulfstan.
        >
        > We haven't talked to Bethia..(no e-mail address)
        >
        > but somewhere is a room full of 12th night stuff- taken by 2 ladies
        > and loaded
        > into their cars from the San Jose site.
        >
        > Help! We are especially trying to find a blue velvet tunic that I
        > put into the
        > lost and found, and the owner is eager to get back.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Linda of the Lakelands

        OMG, Sweet deal for Yahoo! users/friends:Get A Month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. W00t