Re: [West Constables] Re: Constable for Equestrium Aug 1-4

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29 6:25 PM
      Mika and I will be there to handle it.
      Bethia

      Daniel Wagner <wulfstand@...> wrote:
      OK, so we also have this event. This isn't a large event, so I likely will not be there, so whoever volunteers will be on their own. However, Gwenhwyfer will be on hand (or a deputy) to pick up the money and deposit it. The duties should mainly be being in charge of the cashbox and handing over the reciepts to whoever the Exchequer sez to.

      bulotki@... wrote: Wulfstan,

      We will need a constable-in-charge assigned for the next Equestrium, Aug 1-4. Bethia is the Equestrian exchequer, so we actually need someone else as constable for this event. Macha was cic for the March 1st Equestrium and Gwenhwyfer picked up the gate receipts because it was close by. This may not be the same situation for the August event, so if there is anyone that can be there as CinC, we would really appreciate it.

      In Service,

      Gwendwyn
      Kingdom Equestrian Officer

      What do you mean rice can't be plaid? And no my food is not molesting you, it's just friendly.

      In Service
      Lady Bethia