Re: Current sign-in and waiver form

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2008
      Yes, the forms appear identical in wording. So, folks, the Waiver on the wkconstabulary site is fine. The version Ginni sent me has shading in the "Non-Member" section, which doesn't show on Bethia's version, but that is likely just due to different versions of Adobe Acrobat or something. Might be a good idea to have the shading there, but it's not critical.
      Wulfy

      Ginni Morgan <Ginni.Morgan@...> wrote:
      Wulfstan & Rose ~

      I've attached the current gate waiver form to this message. I thought that Cyneswith had posted it to the Seneschal's webpage, but apparantly she didn't. The only difference between this one and the one on the Seneschal's page is that this one has all minors signing in and includes the language about non-member minors needing the additional minor site waiver form. This is the one we have been using since last fall. Wulfy, I don't know if this is the one Bethia posted to the Constables list, but I suspect it is. Rose, could you please put this up on the Seneschal's page?

      Gwenhwyfaer