revised waiver form

  • wulfy95113
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12 4:12 PM
      I sent this to this list from work. Christophe, if it doesn't get
      here, email me at work, and I'll mail it again direct to your work
      email.

      Wulfy
    • revchewie
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12 4:54 PM
        My mistake. I forgot that I had turned off attachments for the group.
        (An attempt to prevent virus infections.) Could you send it to me
        directly and I'll post it to the files section here.

        Thanks,
        Christophe