Re: [West Constables] Cynaquan Coronet Help

  • Mark Eldred
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2003
      Greetings Marc, I will be there and Vollenteer all
      though I will not get there till late Friday Night.
      Y.I>S.
      Michael Rodelli
      --- Marc <highlander673@...> wrote:
      > Hello all,
      >
      > It is your friendly Cynaquan Constable here
      > looking for a
      > crazy, oh i mean willful volunteer for the position
      > of cic at
      > Coronet. Any one interested in helping out in this
      > way please post
      > and I will contact you.
      >
      > Thank you for your support, now back to your regular
      > programming.
      >

      > Y.I.S.
      >
      > Lord Fearghus McArt
      >
      > P.S. my new info is not in the page yet, it is as
      > follows;
      >
      > (916)721-1927
      > no calls after 8 please, and we screen calls so
      > please leave a
      > message.
      >
      > 8339 Willow Tree Way
      > Citrus Heights ca,
      > 95621

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • Lord John McShea
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2003
        Hello. how are you firgis. if i do attend cornet i will help as much
        as posable if you wold like me to do fire watch or anything else like
        gate or anything like that just contact me and i will see what i can
        do.
        Lord John McShea
        --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, Mark Eldred
        <michaelrodelli@y...> wrote:
        > Greetings Marc, I will be there and Vollenteer all
        > though I will not get there till late Friday Night.
        > Y.I>S.
        > Michael Rodelli
        > --- Marc <highlander673@h...> wrote:
        > > Hello all,
        > >
        > > It is your friendly Cynaquan Constable here
        > > looking for a
        > > crazy, oh i mean willful volunteer for the position
        > > of cic at
        > > Coronet. Any one interested in helping out in this
        > > way please post
        > > and I will contact you.
        > >
        > > Thank you for your support, now back to your regular
        > > programming.
        > >

        > > Y.I.S.
        > >
        > > Lord Fearghus McArt
        > >
        > > P.S. my new info is not in the page yet, it is as
        > > follows;
        > >
        > > (916)721-1927
        > > no calls after 8 please, and we screen calls so
        > > please leave a
        > > message.
        > >
        > > 8339 Willow Tree Way
        > > Citrus Heights ca,