Cynaquan Coronet Help

  • Marc
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2003
      Hello all,

      It is your friendly Cynaquan Constable here looking for a
      crazy, oh i mean willful volunteer for the position of cic at
      Coronet. Any one interested in helping out in this way please post
      and I will contact you.

      Thank you for your support, now back to your regular programming.

      Y.I.S.

      Lord Fearghus McArt

      P.S. my new info is not in the page yet, it is as follows;

      (916)721-1927
      no calls after 8 please, and we screen calls so please leave a
      message.

      8339 Willow Tree Way
      Citrus Heights ca,
      95621
    • Mark Eldred
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2003
        Greetings Marc, I will be there and Vollenteer all
        though I will not get there till late Friday Night.
        Y.I>S.
        Michael Rodelli
        --- Marc <highlander673@...> wrote:
        > Hello all,
        >
        > It is your friendly Cynaquan Constable here
        > looking for a
        > crazy, oh i mean willful volunteer for the position
        > of cic at
        > Coronet. Any one interested in helping out in this
        > way please post
        > and I will contact you.
        >
        > Thank you for your support, now back to your regular
        > programming.
        >

        > Y.I.S.
        >
        > Lord Fearghus McArt
        >
        > P.S. my new info is not in the page yet, it is as
        > follows;
        >
        > (916)721-1927
        > no calls after 8 please, and we screen calls so
        > please leave a
        > message.
        >
        > 8339 Willow Tree Way
        > Citrus Heights ca,
        > 95621

        http://search.yahoo.com
      • Lord John McShea
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2003
          Hello. how are you firgis. if i do attend cornet i will help as much
          as posable if you wold like me to do fire watch or anything else like
          gate or anything like that just contact me and i will see what i can
          do.
          Lord John McShea
          --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, Mark Eldred
          <michaelrodelli@y...> wrote:
          > Greetings Marc, I will be there and Vollenteer all
          > though I will not get there till late Friday Night.
          > Y.I>S.
          > Michael Rodelli
          > --- Marc <highlander673@h...> wrote:
          > > Hello all,
          > >
          > > It is your friendly Cynaquan Constable here
          > > looking for a
          > > crazy, oh i mean willful volunteer for the position
          > > of cic at
          > > Coronet. Any one interested in helping out in this
          > > way please post
          > > and I will contact you.
          > >
          > > Thank you for your support, now back to your regular
          > > programming.
          > >

          > > Y.I.S.
          > >
          > > Lord Fearghus McArt
          > >
          > > P.S. my new info is not in the page yet, it is as
          > > follows;
          > >
          > > (916)721-1927
          > > no calls after 8 please, and we screen calls so
          > > please leave a
          > > message.
          > >
          > > 8339 Willow Tree Way
          > > Citrus Heights ca,