Warrents

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 5, 2008
      We need to re-warrent all the Cash-Box-Constables.

      Send me: a copy of the Drivers lic and your membership card, along with a couple of lines of why you should be a Cash-box-constable. SCA Name, phone, addess, email, etc. This must be by regular mail to

      Dan Wagner
      142 E Santa Clara st #F
      San Jose, CA, 95113

      Everyone should also send me your Rostering info, cash-box or no, esp if you are a Senior. This can be by email.

      Please do this asap, thanks!

    • Ivan Ivanovitch Serebrenikov
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 6, 2008
        Why for?

        --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, Daniel Wagner <wulfstand@...>

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 6, 2008
          Because the new exchequer needs them. She did not get the old warrents from the prior exchquer so we all need to turn in new ones even me and the kingdom and principalitys.
          Bethia

          wrote:

          > We need to re-warrent all the Cash-Box-Constables.
          >
          > Send me: a copy of the Drivers lic and your membership card, along
          with a couple of lines of why you should be a Cash-box-constable. SCA
          Name, phone, addess, email, etc. This must be by regular mail to

          > Dan Wagner
          > 142 E Santa Clara st #F
          > San Jose, CA, 95113
          >
          > Everyone should also send me your Rostering info, cash-box or no,
          esp if you are a Senior. This can be by email.

          > Please do this asap, thanks!
          >
          > Wulfy

          What do you mean rice can't be plaid? And no my food is not molesting you, it's just friendly.

          In Service
          Lady Bethia

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 6, 2008
            What she said. Or you can check with the Excheuer and see if yours is one of the few she has on file.

            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 7, 2008
              So, Ivan the Lesser <g> (you have to be smaller than the BIG Ivan), are you warranted as a Senior yet? if not, when would you like to be CinC?

              wrote:

              > We need to re-warrent all the Cash-Box-Constables.
              >
              > Send me: a copy of the Drivers lic and your membership card, along
              with a couple of lines of why you should be a Cash-box-constable. SCA
              Name, phone, addess, email, etc. This must be by regular mail to

              > Dan Wagner
              > 142 E Santa Clara st #F
              > San Jose, CA, 95113
              >
              > Everyone should also send me your Rostering info, cash-box or no,
              esp if you are a Senior. This can be by email.

              > Please do this asap, thanks!
              >
              > Wulfy

            • Marc Boyett
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 7, 2008
                OK, it's been a while... what exactly do you need to re-warrent and how
                do you want it sent?

                Murphy
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 7, 2008
                  We need to re-warrent all the Cash-Box-Constables .

                  A Cash-Box-Constable is a type of Deputy Exchequer. You can get the Warrant form on line, and just croos off "Exchequer and add Constable if you like. A cash-box-constable is authorized to run the cash-box. Since your sig and copies of ID & Membership are required, this must be done my mail. See below.

                  Even if you are not wanting to be a Cash-box-Constaable, I still need to roster you, so send your usual stuff to me, by Email.

                  Marc Boyett <mistermurphy@...> wrote:
                  OK, it's been a while... what exactly do you need to re-warrent and how
                  do you want it sent?

                  Murphy

                • Glenn Gorsuch
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 7, 2008
                    And, Mr. Murphy, if you want, I can bring the paperwork to the Baronial
                    meeting tomorrow :)

                    Gwyn

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 7, 2008
                      Unfortunately she said she only had about 3 and even mine was not one of them.
                      Bethia