Invite

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2008
      Someone- that likely means you Christophe- send Gwen the Excheqer an Invite to join this list, please.

    • Christophe dAvignon
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 7, 2008
        Actually, Bethia is the group "owner" now. I "demoted" myself to
        "moderator" when I became no longer the constable for any specific
        group. I figured the Kingdom Constable should be the "owner". That
        should pass on to you now, right? Bethia is the one who can do that.

        As for inviting Gwenhwyfaer, I'd need an email address for her. An
        actual address, not just the forwarding alias from the westkingdom.org
        domain.

        Christophe

        --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, Daniel Wagner <wulfstand@...>

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 7, 2008
          Well, no. You should be owner. It doesn't have to change when there's a change of office, just when you are going to stop playing with the SCA.

          ok try

          ginni.morgan@...

          for the invite.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 7, 2008
            I am quite a bit different than others on Awards. First, I like to put my staff in for them, but that's not unusual. However, there is no need at all to be diffident or shy with me, in fact PLEASE DO NOT BE. If you think you deserve an award just send me an email OFFLIST with your SCA resume/list of events worked. If you know anyone else deserving, either twist their arm to send me their resume etc, or send me what you know.

            In fact, even if you aren't sure you are deserving, just send me the resume anyway.

            Make sure we have all common versions of their SCA name, and any very recent awards (Master Hirsch does an excellent job of keeping the awards list, but awards only a month or so old sometimes haven't made it there yet). A reminder of who you are (a description, when we worked together, etc) will help me a lot. I remember people and their work pretty well, but I have a very poor memory for names.

            This is just for *me*, Wulfy. Some folks don't like their staff to drop hints or mention they haven't got such and such award. And that's fine- for them. But I am sometimes absent minded, can't remember names worth a darn, and am not in the slightest bit shy. So, please- help me do MY job better and get those names, etc and resumes to me.

            Also-Their Royal Majesties have specifically asked for recommendations, note.

            Baron Wulfstan Darroldson, OP
            High Constable, KoW

          • Christophe dAvignon
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 7, 2008
              Oh, it wasn't at any request but my own. I was passing
              responsibilities along. Decreasing my own, giving them to the
              applicable people. As I said, I stayed on as moderator to help out,
              but it seemed appropriate for the kingdom constable to have ownership.