Re: [West Constables] Looking for someone to take over kingdom Lost and Found

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2007
      William over in Nevada said he would take it.
      Bethia

      Joshua Hitchcock <mr_hitchcock@...> wrote:
      I'm looking for someone to take control of the kingdom
      lost and found. I'm moving to a small cramped
      apartment and I will not have the space for this. I
      will not be taking in anymore lost and found items at
      this time. Thank you for understanding.

      Joshua J. Hitchcock
      or
      Captain Angus Mc Stagger.

      We need some kind of general. I'm gonna be too busy looting to be a effective leader.

      This is not a perfect world, and this is not a perfect plan. But I think that's part of it's charm.

      What do you mean rice can't be plaid? And no my food is not molesting you, it's just friendly.

      In Service
      Lady Bethia