Looking for someone to take over kingdom Lost and Found

  • Joshua Hitchcock
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2007
      I'm looking for someone to take control of the kingdom
      lost and found. I'm moving to a small cramped
      apartment and I will not have the space for this. I
      will not be taking in anymore lost and found items at
      this time. Thank you for understanding.

      Joshua J. Hitchcock
      or
      Captain Angus Mc Stagger.

      We need some kind of general. I'm gonna be too busy looting to be a effective leader.

      This is not a perfect world, and this is not a perfect plan. But I think that's part of it's charm.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2007
        William over in Nevada said he would take it.
        Bethia

        Joshua Hitchcock <mr_hitchcock@...> wrote:
        I'm looking for someone to take control of the kingdom
        lost and found. I'm moving to a small cramped
        apartment and I will not have the space for this. I
        will not be taking in anymore lost and found items at
        this time. Thank you for understanding.

        Joshua J. Hitchcock
        or
        Captain Angus Mc Stagger.

        We need some kind of general. I'm gonna be too busy looting to be a effective leader.

        This is not a perfect world, and this is not a perfect plan. But I think that's part of it's charm.

        What do you mean rice can't be plaid? And no my food is not molesting you, it's just friendly.

        In Service
        Lady Bethia