Thank you Momstable!

  • Susan BW
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2007
      I am going to try to get the form scanned tonight and I will put it
      here if I can. If I can't can I meet you half way between Fremont and
      where ever you work to give you stuff say lunch or after 3pm?

      Bethia
    • The MOMstable
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 19, 2007
        You are welcome.
        No worries. My book and I will sit and babysit the box.

        Spend some time with your family this weekend.

        Hugs,

        Momstable

        http://mail.yahoo.com