Re: [West Constables] GWW X

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2007
      Can't make it sorry.
      Bethia

      The MOMstable <the_momstable@...> wrote:
      Greetings to the list,

      My horde (all 4 of us) are planning on going to the Great Western War
      in a couple of weeks. Any other constables from the West going? If
      so, maybe we could volunteer same shifts. I'll have to decide what
      constable kibble to bring.

      And if there are any Caidan constables on this list, do you happen to
      know who is the Constable in charge?

      Na'arah
      The Momstable
      worked 24 volunteer hours the LAST GWW - fun, fun, fun

      http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html

      What do you mean rice can't be plaid? And no my food is not molesting you, it's just friendly.

      In Service
      Lady Bethia