Constables at Ducal

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 15, 2007
      At this point in time, I expect to be C-in-C at Ducal.

      So, I will need staffing. Lots of Staffing!

      And, I'd like a Senior to Volunteer to be CinC for the rest of the event, after I leave (hopefully) Sunday nite, after the Big Auction. There'll be no more Gate and the event will be winding down, but Ducal won't close until Monday around 6PM. So, it should be easy, but at Ducal you never know. ;-)

      Also I'll be there to give training if anyone wants/needs it.

      Baron Wulfstan Darroldson, OP

    • Michael Elkins
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 15, 2007
        Greetings Baron Wulfstan Darroldson

        I will be happy to volunteer my services. I am not as
        yet a Senior Constable (have a way to go yet), but
        would be glad to help in any fashion you may need. I
        will not be on site until around 9pm or so on Friday
        night.

        Contact me with what you would like to have me do for
        the event.

        YIS
        Volker von dem Walde

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 16, 2007
          Show up, offer to help (likely Gate work), and accept some training. How does that sound?

          Call me Wulfy. <g>

          Michael Elkins <wisegoldendragon@...> wrote: Greetings Baron Wulfstan Darroldson

          I will be happy to volunteer my services. I am not as
          yet a Senior Constable (have a way to go yet), but
          would be glad to help in any fashion you may need. I
          will not be on site until around 9pm or so on Friday
          night.

          Contact me with what you would like to have me do for
          the event.

          YIS
          Volker von dem Walde

          --- Daniel Wagner <wulfstand@...> wrote:

          > At this point in time, I expect to be C-in-C at
          > Ducal.
          >
          > So, I will need staffing. Lots of Staffing!
          >
          > And, I'd like a Senior to Volunteer to be CinC for
          > the rest of the event, after I leave (hopefully)
          > Sunday nite, after the Big Auction. There'll be no
          > more Gate and the event will be winding down, but
          > Ducal won't close until Monday around 6PM. So, it
          > should be easy, but at Ducal you never know. ;-)
          >
          > Also I'll be there to give training if anyone
          > wants/needs it.
          >
          > Baron Wulfstan Darroldson, OP

          > removed]

        • Michael Elkins
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 16, 2007
            I will be there.

            Volker

            --- Daniel Wagner <wulfstand@...> wrote:

            > Show up, offer to help (likely Gate work), and
            > accept some training. How does that sound?
            >
            > Call me Wulfy. <g>
            >
            > Michael Elkins <wisegoldendragon@...> wrote:
            > Greetings Baron
            > Wulfstan Darroldson
            >
            > I will be happy to volunteer my services. I am not
            > as
            > yet a Senior Constable (have a way to go yet), but
            > would be glad to help in any fashion you may need.
            > will not be on site until around 9pm or so on
            > Friday
            > night.
            >
            > Contact me with what you would like to have me do
            > for
            > the event.
            >
            > YIS
            > Volker von dem Walde
            >
            > --- Daniel Wagner <wulfstand@...> wrote:
            >
            > > At this point in time, I expect to be C-in-C at
            > > Ducal.
            > >
            > > So, I will need staffing. Lots of Staffing!
            > >
            > > And, I'd like a Senior to Volunteer to be CinC
            > for
            > > the rest of the event, after I leave (hopefully)
            > > Sunday nite, after the Big Auction. There'll be
            > no
            > > more Gate and the event will be winding down, but
            > > Ducal won't close until Monday around 6PM. So, it
            > > should be easy, but at Ducal you never know. ;-)
            > >
            > > Also I'll be there to give training if anyone
            > > wants/needs it.
            > >
            > > Baron Wulfstan Darroldson, OP

            > > removed]

            > Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers
            > from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it
            > out.

            > removed]

            http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
          • Ali of the aliness
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 16, 2007
              I was hoping to get to site ealier on friday. I'd love to help anyway I can.
              I'm not a senior but I'm warranted for box and I really love to work oh-god
              shifts at gate.

              YIS
              Alianora of Prymrose
              Constable of Vinhold

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 5, 2007
                  Ali, you were supposed to send me something?

                  Wulfy
                  wulfstand(at)sbcglobal.net