Beltane and other events....

  • JS Warran
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 12, 2003
      Looks like I will be at Beltane, at this moment in time, and am very
      willing to help out.

      Duncan, if you want to CiC I will co-op it with you, so we each have
      some free time during the event.

      Also, I am offically volunteering to CiC June Crown. I attempted to
      send off an email to the Kingdom Constable (via the West Kingdom
      Website) but it bounced. So, I will do it from this forum.

      In Service,

      Lord Sabas Von Lienengen
      (aka Saris)
      Constable of Southern Shores
      Senior Constable of the Kingdom of the West
    • alberic_wolf
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 16, 2004
        Due to circumstances way beyond my control,I will be unable to be the
        CiC for Beltane. Are there any constables who would like to CiC this
        event. I will have the trailer there early. If you can attend
        Beltane and would be willing to take this duty for me, please let me
        know as soon as possible.

        It will be in Cloverdale at the sheep ranch.

        Alberic
      • Brendan McNeill O'Neill
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 22, 2004
          Spoke too soon,

          I won't be able to make it to Beltane after all. Sorry
          'bout the mis-statement. Maybe June Crown ...

          Updates later,
          Brendan

          http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
        • Susan BW
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 10, 2007
            Hi everyone;
            I need a co CiC for Beltane. I will not be able to make it up until
            saturday morning.
            I have a school function for my daughter in the evening and during the
            day I have JURY duty. Six weeks of it from April 26 thru May 31st.
            Grouse.
            Help please and thanks to everyone that lends any kind of gate help and
            watcher help to any and all events.

            Bethia Kingdom Constable
          • Joshua Hitchcock
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 28, 2008
              I'll take care of Ail at ducal.

              Joshua J. Hitchcock
              or
              Captain Angus T. Murphy "Constable of the Mist"
              (a.k.a. The artist formaly know as Mc Stagger)

              "You try making up a good song when you're an illiterate drunkard."

              Looking for last minute shopping deals?
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 14, 2011
                Unfortunately Morgana and I won't be there. We'll be off on our honeymoon. But we'll raise a piña colada to you as we're having fun and rum in the Caribbean sun. :-)

              • Michael Elkins
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 14, 2011
                  Bring back a little sand and ocean for me...lol

                  Volker

                  "Blessed Be all who enter here, for this land belongs to the free of the Heart, Mind, and Soul"