bring it to me!!!

  • Joshua J. Hitchcock
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2007
      To anybody who has lost and found items. Please, bring them to the
      Cynagua Investiture this weekend and I'll gladly take them off your
      hands. That is all.

      Joshua J. Hitchcock
      or
      Angus Mc Stagger.

      Whats haggis? That's a sausage cooked in a bagpipe right?
      No it isn't. Although, that probablt tastes better than actaul haggis.
    • hobbit@gigo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11, 2007
        Greetings
        If the CIC from june crown would contact me please I need a copy of his
        report for my report

        Thanks

        Hobbit
        Formerly June Crowns Autocrat
      • Joshua Hitchcock
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 12, 2007
          I've had a change of plans and it looks like I won't
          be going.

          1a. bring it to me!!!
          Posted by: "Joshua J. Hitchcock"
          mr_hitchcock@...
          mr_hitchcock
          Date: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:39 am ((PDT))

          To anybody who has lost and found items. Please, bring
          them to the
          Cynagua Investiture this weekend and I'll gladly take
          them off your
          hands. That is all.

          Joshua J. Hitchcock
          or
          Angus Mc Stagger.

          Whats haggis? That's a sausage cooked in a bagpipe
          right?
          No it isn't. Although, that probablt tastes better
          than actaul haggis.

          Joshua J. Hitchcock
          or
          Angus Mc Stagger.

          Can you put that in a memo and entitle it, "Shit I all ready know?"

          http://tv.yahoo.com/