RE: [West Constables] Digest Number 356

  • Neves, Luis
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29, 2007
      Hello
      There where quite a few problems that happened at June Crown and I will
      state this - the heat , the Santa Ana winds. I meant that jokingly to an
      extent.
      Lets see
      and most of these happened near the proximity where I was camping at.
      Someone offering Alcohol to a minor
      Male /female fight-
      A severe misunderstanding and one person took it to the king and its
      gotten worse from there - to my understanding.
      and a few more issues that happened but these are a more personal nature
      and some of those I am not happy with.

      Achmed