Beltane

  • Liane Kennedy
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 11, 2003
      Looks like I won't be going, thus I can't be CinC. Sorry.
      However, my "co" CinC for that last Beltane, was Duncan
      Blackthorne, and I think he did a fine job. Also, Saris,
      the Constable of Southern Shores, is looking for some
      "work". Both are Seniors.

      > Wulfy

    • JS Warran
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 12, 2003
        Looks like I will be at Beltane, at this moment in time, and am very
        willing to help out.

        Duncan, if you want to CiC I will co-op it with you, so we each have
        some free time during the event.

        Also, I am offically volunteering to CiC June Crown. I attempted to
        send off an email to the Kingdom Constable (via the West Kingdom
        Website) but it bounced. So, I will do it from this forum.

        In Service,

        Lord Sabas Von Lienengen
        (aka Saris)
        Constable of Southern Shores
        Senior Constable of the Kingdom of the West
      • alberic_wolf
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 16, 2004
          Due to circumstances way beyond my control,I will be unable to be the
          CiC for Beltane. Are there any constables who would like to CiC this
          event. I will have the trailer there early. If you can attend
          Beltane and would be willing to take this duty for me, please let me
          know as soon as possible.

          It will be in Cloverdale at the sheep ranch.

          Alberic
        • Brendan McNeill O'Neill
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 22, 2004
            Spoke too soon,

            I won't be able to make it to Beltane after all. Sorry
            'bout the mis-statement. Maybe June Crown ...

            Updates later,
            Brendan

            http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
          • Susan BW
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 10, 2007
              Hi everyone;
              I need a co CiC for Beltane. I will not be able to make it up until
              saturday morning.
              I have a school function for my daughter in the evening and during the
              day I have JURY duty. Six weeks of it from April 26 thru May 31st.
              Grouse.
              Help please and thanks to everyone that lends any kind of gate help and
              watcher help to any and all events.

              Bethia Kingdom Constable
            • Joshua Hitchcock
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 28, 2008
                I'll take care of Ail at ducal.

                Joshua J. Hitchcock
                or
                Captain Angus T. Murphy "Constable of the Mist"
                (a.k.a. The artist formaly know as Mc Stagger)

                "You try making up a good song when you're an illiterate drunkard."

                Looking for last minute shopping deals?
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 14, 2011
                  Unfortunately Morgana and I won't be there. We'll be off on our honeymoon. But we'll raise a piña colada to you as we're having fun and rum in the Caribbean sun. :-)

                • Michael Elkins
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 14, 2011
                    Bring back a little sand and ocean for me...lol

                    Volker

                    "Blessed Be all who enter here, for this land belongs to the free of the Heart, Mind, and Soul"