Re: [West Constables] An interesting point brought up

    Message 1 of 45 , Jun 18, 2007
      Thank you Hobbit.
      Bethia

      hobbit@... wrote:
      Greetings everyone,

      as many of you know I am the autocrat for June crown and interestesing
      point was brought up to me by the merchant liason. so I am going to post
      it here and see what you think :)

      Merchants are supposed to prereg with the Merchant cordinater (sp?) so
      that we as autocrats can plan for where to put the merchants... However
      apparently there has been a breakdown in the system and we let all
      merchants in early even the ones that do not prereg so now the merchants
      are wondering what is the point in prereging?

      I will have a list of merchants to give to the Gate staff at crown (yes we
      actually have merchants for Crown 15 of them willing to pay the 75 dollar
      fee to the county parks) the merchants are correct that prereging should
      count for something as it makes our planning on where to put them easier.

      Also the folks with horse can come in early they may not set up camp until
      noon....but they can untrailer the horses as it will be warm. Right now
      the weather forcast is for 90 on Friday 90 on Saturday and 93 on Sunday.

      Thanks

      Danae aka Hobbit

      What do you mean rice can't be plaid? And no my food is not molesting you, it's just friendly.

      In Service
      Lady Bethia

    • Michael Elkins
      Message 45 of 45 , Jun 9, 2008
        I will not be making A&S this go round. Finances are not allowing it.

        Volker

        Daniel Wagner <wulfstand@...> wrote:
        I will be working A&S. However, it'd be nice if I could skip Sunday, since there won't be much to do. Mainly the turning over of the L&F.

        Would anyone like to cover Sunday @ A&S for me?

        Who else will be there to help me, Fri & Sat?

        "Blessed Be all who enter here, for this land belongs to the free of the Heart, Mind, and Soul"